Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is it summer somewhere?

My son and his friends actually went wakeboarding today on Wollochet Bay. Our high temp was about 55 degrees....but I guess when you are 18 you don't notice. It's like that when you are born and raised in the Pacific Northwest...what is that TV commercial? For Pemco I think...you know the one "here's to you sandal and sock guy...". Anyway, seeing them wakeboarding, full wetsuit, reminded me of that. Desperate times require desperate measures I guess. Hopefully we will have a positive turn in the weather soon!

Sunshine did get me outdoors today too, a little weeding, diveded some daylillys, puttered about. It was nice. The sweetpeas are peeking out of the ground...everything is slow, but it will come soon.

1 comment:

  1. I spent the weekend at the Wesley Inn Beach house and they were wake boarding all day on Henderson Bay. A wonderful place to stay on a stormy or sunny day for anyone or any dog!

    ReplyDelete